Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
- CuteSDR Open-Source application for
MacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver
OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.