KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antennapop
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
- Small enough to carry it in your shirt pocket and powerful to fit your needs. It will be your companion for years, thanks to the "FirmwareLiveUpdate" feature. Use it for everyday packet, for APRS, as a Tracker with a GPS or as APRS digi.
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component