about mac program on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Contesting : Software Operating Modes : Internet Linking : EchoLink Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Elecraft K2 Software : APRS Software : Contesting Software : DX Cluster Software : Internet Linking Software : Linux
Software : Logging Software : Macintosh
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 13973 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 7768 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16090 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
[ Hits: 5286 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 830 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Software : Morse Code Training Software : PSK31 Software : Repeater Control Software : Weather and FAX
- Audiocorder is a VOX program which allows your Macintosh to act as an audio recorder
[ Hits: 2960 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Icom PCR1000 driving program for Mac available at yahoo groups, login required.
[ Hits: 2324 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links