Search Results for "mac program"28 links
Contesting : Software
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EchoMac is a client program for OS X that allows connection to the Echolink system
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8044 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 1991 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- This is a program for MacOS X to access the Echolink system.
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14273 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 8088 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1668 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16562 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
[ Hits: 5719 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2667 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Audiocorder is a VOX program which allows your Macintosh to act as an audio recorder
[ Hits: 2982 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Icom PCR1000 driving program for Mac available at yahoo groups, login required.
[ Hits: 2352 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Morse Code teaching machine
- Source code for morse training program and a ready-to-use compiled application morse.exe
[ Hits: 12208 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2038 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- PSKGNR Front end
- A front end program that adds typeahead, macros,and much more to PSK31SBW orPSK31EVM.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
[ Hits: 5364 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- WXtoImg is a freeware advanced APT (NOAA, Meteor) and WEFAX (GOES, Meteosat) weather satellite decoding program for Windows, Linux, and MacOS X
[ Hits: 5207 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]