about maco on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : Baluns Contesting : Software Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : California Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Missouri Manufacturers : Antennas : CB Software : D-STAR Software : DX Cluster Software : Hellschreiber Software : Internet Linking Software : Linux
Software : Macintosh
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 8485 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 13973 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3032 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
[ Hits: 5281 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Software : Radio Control Software : Weather and FAX
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 3760 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K3 Meter
- Analog S-Meter for the Elecraft K3 for Windows and MacOSX
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links