Search Results for "maco"46 links
Antennas : Baluns
- RF Balun Transformers
- This application note is designed to help the reader
understand how balun transformers can be used in
today’s RF/Microwave communication applications.
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JL Logger
- JL is a free contest logger written entirely in Java. Run under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MacOS X by W1JQ
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sonoma County Radio Amateurs - SCRA
- The sonoma county radio amateurs invite you to attend our next monthly meeting or check into the tuesday night scra net on the 146.985 repeater at 7 pm.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Macon County ARC
- The Macon County ARC has been actively supporting the interest of Amateur Radio for over 30 years. In 1998, we received a 25 years of ARRL Affiliation Certificate
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MaCo Antennas
- Maco Manufacturing, HF Antennas, gamma matches, cable assemblies, power supply, swr meters, watt meters
[ Hits: 11872 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1810 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2017 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- This is a program for MacOS X to access the Echolink system.
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 8631 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14476 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3082 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
[ Hits: 6064 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 3942 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K3 Meter
- Analog S-Meter for the Elecraft K3 for Windows and MacOSX
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Icom IC–PCR1000 communications receiver remote control for Apple Macintosh computers running MacOsX
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- WXtoImg is a freeware advanced APT (NOAA, Meteor) and WEFAX (GOES, Meteosat) weather satellite decoding program for Windows, Linux, and MacOS X
[ Hits: 5272 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]