NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KAĜZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
Sensitivity of Multi Turn Receiving Loops
- Magnetism is manifested as a 'field of vectors', that is, any point in the magnetic field has not only a magnitude, but a direction in space. The four Maxwell equations describe how electric and magnetic vector fields behave and interact.
- Introduction to Electromagnetics, Maxwell's Equations, Transmission Line, Models, scale modeling, constants
Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.