Search Results for "magazine"95 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Halo Antenna for 6M Mobile
- This article by David Macnaughton, VK2BA was originally published in Amateur Radio Action magazine Volume No.7, No.2 1984
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Beverage Antennas
- Beverage antenna description for long wave reception, article published on Megahertz magazine in November 1900, in french
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KAØZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 5964 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- N0LX Petlowany Antenna Experiment
- An attempt to modify and try out the unusual antenna first described by Bill Petlowany, K6NO, in World Radio Magazine
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3369 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio Collectors : Radio World
- A selection of radio collectors from all around the world interested in collecting, repairing, restoring, trading, selling parts, radio magazines, advertising collectibles, old records and technical talk.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Official CQ countries and Zone List
- Official, and updated CQ Magazine Countries and Zone List available in various formats, text, word and excel formats.
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WAU (Worked All Ukraine) award
- The WAU award is issued by the "RadioAmator" magazine for contacts with amateur radio stations in all regions of Ukraine, cities of Kiev and Sevastopol made after 01.01.1993.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 60 Great Things About Ham Radio
- In celebration of CQ magazine’s 60th anniversary in 2005, the CQ staff came up with 60 great things about ham radio, written up by CQ Editor Rich Moseson, W2VU
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- The Origin of SOS
- The Telegraph Office Magazine
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, sunspot activity reports, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CB and Communications Magazine
- Citizens band and communications magazine
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HamRadio Magazine
- amateur rado magazine
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radioamateur magazine
- This is a PDF magazine for ham radio and radio listeners enthusiasts, particularly for beginners
[ Hits: 5211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Bygoned
- Radio Bygones is the leading quality magazine for vintage radio enthusiasts.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-817 QST review
- Yaesu FT-817 and MFJ-616 speech intelligibility enhancer product review & short takes columns from QST Magazine
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The A99 - a best seller
- Solarcon Antron A-99 antenna details and history
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35b HF Power Amplifier
- The amplifier described here is an update of the High Power linear amplifier described in the July, 1995 issue of the "Radiolubitel. KW i UKW" magazine in Belarus. In English, this is "Radio Amateur. HF and VHF". by Gary Podgorny, EW1MM
[ Hits: 2161 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2093 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Toroid cross reference
- Construction articles in magazines and books often use part numbers of firms no longer in business or whose parts are hard to find. Here you can locate the palomar toroids equivalent
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.63 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- RDF Yagi with Tape Measure elements
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK5JST Aerial Analyser
- This antenna anlyzer project was published in the May 2005 issue of the Australian magazine "Amateur Radio", and has been designed using parts which are very readily available
[ Hits: 2598 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- 70 MHz Transverter
- This purpose of this page is to give a brief description of a 70 MHz transverter that has been published in the Danish amateur radio magazine "OZ"
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
You can try similar termsmagazine qst magazine halo ant in cq magazine cb radio magazine cq ham radio magazine antique radio magazine keyer gal16v8 in sprat magazine
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links