Magnetic longwire balun
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9 combined with ground, a 1:2 and 1:1 balun connections by ON6MU
QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
HF Magnetic loop antenna
- VK3YE magnetic loop antenna plan that cover 7 Mhz to 20 Mhz and shortening loop can work on 21 Mhz.
The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
The Light Loop
- A small magnetic loop ready for a hand held walk and talk operation by PY1AHD
The Mountain Repeater Association
- Formed about 30 years ago, in an effort to promote the growth of 220 MHz operation, further the readiness of the Amateur Radio Community to provide disaster emergency communications, and to promote experimentation with VHF communications.
The Nittany Amateur Radio Club
- The club is based in State College, Centre County, Pennsylvania, the geographic center of the Commonwealth, in the middle of the Allegheny Mountains.
N3TWT South Mountain Repeater Association
- The South Mountain Repeater Association (SMRA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group of amateur radio operators dedicated to community service and emergency communications within Cumberland County and the surrounding area in Central Pennsylvania.
Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.