Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
Better Metal LLC
- Manufacturing distributor of infrastructure products for the telecommunications industry; antenna mounts, ice bridge, cable ladder, ground bars, weatherproofing, exothermic, safety equipment.
- CB Radios, Scanners, Radar Detectors, Two Way Radios/GPS store. Products you can trust Cobra, Uniden, Garmin, Rocky Mountain, Whistler and more. We are your specialty store for your mobile communication needs. Based in Tampa Florida.
Andino Relay Service
- The ANDINO RELAY SERVICE, is a free and true pirate station which broadcast with its own transmitter, also lending its broadcasting facilities to all free stations of the World.
We are in a secret location, near to the beautiful and majestic Andes mountain range.
Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
QRM and noise reductionPriority listing
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!