- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
- Our motorized antennas and stainless steel mounts are designed with the most avid HAM radio operator in mind, as well as commercial applications. They are made with the best materials and top of the line workmanship.
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
- W8TTH Welding & Machining , tower plates, side mounts standoffs, house brackets, torque arms.