Search Results for "mast use"59 links
Antennas : 160M
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3168 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 2702 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4060 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4067 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
[ Hits: 5597 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- CRX Cluster
- CRX is the first CB Radio dx cluster to use map engine and webservice.
[ Hits: 1825 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- W9DC IOTA Awards
- W9DC North America Amateur Radio checkpoint for IOTA Islands on the Air and WLH World Lighthouse award applications and award instructions; Island and lighthouse award links for international radio operator activities
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Auckland ATV Group
- The ATV User's Group is a subgroup of the Auckland VHF Group, Club call ZL1BQ, compromising of persons interested in the transmission and reception of Amateur Television
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Classified ads for used and surplus radio equipment. Place your ad with photos for free
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eventide Inc.
- extensive line of digital voice logging recorders, instant recall recorders, and accessories for use by communications and broadcast professionals
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Television In Pittsburgh
- Amateur Television activities in Pittsburgh,ATV operators and users, ATV links, ATV information
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Brookdale ATV Repeater System
- Provide an ATV repeater function for the North Jersey Exterior Area that is available not only for general amateur radio use, but also for providing a unique communications resource during emergencies as well (FCC Part 97.1 (a))
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
[ Hits: 2927 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- House of Batteries
- House of Batteries is a master distributor and custom battery pack assembler for every major battery manufacturer in every battery chemistry for every electronic application
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JRRI Jolly Roger
- free radio station, we are classed as pirates of the airwaves, because we do not have a licence to broadcast on short wave.
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1787 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- ADIF Master
- ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-books.
ADIF Master convert Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF file. Also you can use ADIF Master to open and edit ADIF log files using filters, add and remove or modify ADIF tags and entries
[ Hits: 2351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.
[ Hits: 4712 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 2715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Remote Control of Mast Mounted Equipment
- This article presents a method of controlling preamps, antenna switching and polarization switching remotely without the use of control cables.
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio - Forum
- SDR Forum - organization dedicated to promoting the development, deployment and use of software defined radio technologies for advanced wireless systems.
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]