- Photos and description of an EAC R-390A
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This is a CIA RS-1 Spy Radio from the early 1950's
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AR88 is a general purpose communications receiver manufactured by RCA in the U.S.A between 1941 and 1945.
[ Hits: 1699 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Micamold XTR-1 transmitter manufactured in 1948 by the MICAMOLD Radio corp. of Brooklyn, New York.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
TMC Vintage Radio
- Dedicated to the vintage communication gear from Technical Materiel Corp.
Boat Anchor Manufacturers
- Excellent and comprehensive history of Boat anchors manufacturers. Here are some manufacturers that boat anchor collectors should look out for:
Barker & Williamson Central Electronics Collins Radio Company E. F. Johnson Company Gonset Company Hallicrafters Hammarlund The Heath Company National Radio Company R. L. Drake
- Purveyor and Collector of Antique/Vintage Radios, Valves (Tubes) and Service Data for many radios.
Alba Bush Champion Cossor Dansette Decca Defiant Eddystone Ekco Emerson Etronic Eveready Ferguson Ferranti GEC Grundig HMV Invicta Kolster-Brandes Lissen Marconi Masteradio McMichael Mullard Murphy Pam Perdio Philco Philips Pilot Pye Regentone RGD Roberts Sobell Sony Stella Strad Ultra Vidor
Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International is a Shortwave Broadcaster. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.