Search Results for "matching antenna"50 links - and 1 categories
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 2740 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2096 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stacking phasing and matching yagis
- All about stacking and matching yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRO baluns
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns capable of matching your ampís output to various antennas.
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2059 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5579 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax Two Antenna Matching Network
- 50 Ohm Coax Antenna Power Splitter and Matching Network
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna feed impedance
- Article on antenna feed impedance and the importance of matching RF andtennas to feeders, including notes on Radiation resistance, loss resistance, and efficiency are also detailed.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home-brew Antennas
- Notes on homebrewing antennas by Chris G4CYA, from gamma matching, to phasing antennas, splitters and combiners, baluns and measuring techniques.
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 13305 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 862 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFJ-993B Intellituner Review
- MFJ-993B Intellituner automatic antenna matching device review by N4KC
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsmatching antenna antenna 5.8 ghz matching swl antenna matching antenna matching am antenna matching cb antenna matching tune antenna matching unit antenna tuner matching antenna matching network impedence matching techniques in antenna des 80m matching l matching no matching end fed matching t matching
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links