Search Results for "matching antenna"56 links - and 1 categories
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23186 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 2779 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Stacking phasing and matching yagis
- All about stacking and matching yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRO baluns
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns capable of matching your ampís output to various antennas.
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5710 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna Feeders
- Different types of feeders, SWR and matching
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home-brew Antennas
- Notes on homebrewing antennas by Chris G4CYA, from gamma matching, to phasing antennas, splitters and combiners, baluns and measuring techniques.
[ Hits: 2847 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match for beam antenna, as an alternative to common gamma matching techniques
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 13692 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFJ-993B Intellituner Review
- MFJ-993B Intellituner automatic antenna matching device review by N4KC
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsmatching antenna am antenna matching antenna 5.8 ghz matching antenna matching swl antenna matching antenna matching unit antenna matching network cb antenna matching tune antenna tuner matching impedence matching techniques in antenna des end fed matching pi net matching pi matching 80m matching matching
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links