Search Results for "matching transformer"5 links
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2805 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End-Fed 6–40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This
project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmatching transformer 9:1 transformer transformer q transformer 9:1 rf transformer 75-ohm-transformer hv transformer rf transformer 9:1-rf-transformer 75 ohm transformer 48f 038 transformer utc s-40 transformer pin 9:1-transformer 48f-038 transformer transformer oil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links