Search Results for "matching"85 links - and 1 categories
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1609 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5 elements LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- A compact 5 element LFA Yagi for 4M. easy build no matching needed as this is 50 Ohm and flat SWR. Excellent performance.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 12 elements Yagi for 70Mhz
- A Monster Yagi for 70MHz huge gain, clean pattern and flat SWR 50 Ohm, no matching required
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 11elements yagi for 70MHz
- Low Noise 4m LFA Yagi. No matching needed, flat SWR across the band. Ideal for field day etc. Serious gain and F/B by G0KSC
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G0KSC 70 Mhz and 50 Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Direct feed, no matching required dual band Yagi
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 9el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 9 element 6M LFA Yagi with no matching required. Super flat SWR, great pattern and gain too. What more do you need?
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz
- A compact 5el Yagi with good performance and completely flat SWR. No matching required either, easy build by g0ksc
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Stacking phasing and matching yagis
- All about stacking and matching yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- QRO baluns
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns capable of matching your ampís output to various antennas.
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2013 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Cushcraft R5 Matching Unit Rebuild
- This article describes how to rebuild a matching unit of a Cushcraft R5 vertical by G0WCW
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Impedance Matching
- Article by By David Knight and Nigel Williams on Impedance Matching, basic principles, popular matching networks, L-Network solutions, materials and components in impedance matching designs
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 1713 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MFJ-993B Intellituner Review
- MFJ-993B Intellituner automatic antenna matching device review by N4KC
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Class C Amplifier Matching
- QST Article on what you should know about matching networks for class C RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]