N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom
radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
AR8200 Computer Control Software
- Ar8200 computer control software jaor is the ultimate in management for the aor 8200 mki, mkii and mkiii radio scanner. the software allows full function control, memory
management, configuration and remote access of the radio.
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM
, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM
radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory
, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom
except the IC-735.
Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom
756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory
contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory
channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory
, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
Memory Control Program MCP-1A
- Kenwood TM-271A / TM-271E / TM-471A.
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TM-271 Series transceiver through the memory
channel management and edit functions.