meter1924 links - and 36 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4420 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna
- This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC
[ Hits: 34096 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3454 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7576 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- F5TER Antenne EH 160 M
- EH Antenna for 160 meters band and links to more EH antenna plans
[ Hits: 4453 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 8967 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Copper Cactus J-pole VHF antenna
- Copper cactus dual-band super J-pole antenna project for 2 meters and 70 cm
[ Hits: 4820 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2425 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5050 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Planetary SKIPshooters
- Planetary SKIPshooters: Society for Keen Ionospheric Propagation - A CB Radio (Citizens Band Radio) DX (shooting skip) Group (Club) for 11 meter radio communications.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- Homebrew K0KP 500 Milliwatt Ten Meter Beacon. The beacon is located at the K0KP shack in Fredenberg, Minnesota, USA at Maidenhead grid square EN36VW
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6631 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- Saratoga ham radio products
- Saratogaham.com brings you the latest product news and information about saratoga amateur radio products, Power meters, power panels and PSK radio to pc interfaces
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Antennas, base mobile scanner and vhf antenna, coax cables, coax switch, Lightning Arrestor, mounts, power supply, speakers and wattmeters
[ Hits: 5380 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7959 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A cheap S Meter
- A low-level voltage meter and could even be used for audio purposes.
[ Hits: 2339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 432 meter vertical ft 857 s meter 2 meter pa 10 meter ant dip meter 10-meter-5
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links