PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multibandpop
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
Michigan area radio enthusiasts
- Michigan area radio enthusiasts, inc. is a non-profit club of swls, dxers, scanner buffs and general radio nuts, serving radio hobbyists with schedules, discussion groups
CB Mic Wiringpop
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's