The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
Michelle Troutman Electronics
- Sams Manuals and Manufacturers' Service Manuals
Sams from the early 1950s through late 1970s; various service manuals for brand name equipment from the 1950s to 1991. NOS Vacuum Tubes A price list of over 1100 tubes.
Michigan Antique Radio Club
- Michigan Antique Radio Club, or MARC. The MARC was officially founded October 19, 1985 at the Dillon Inn (now the Hampton Inn) in Lansing, Michigan. Our mission: To preserve the history and enhance the knowledge of radio, television and related disciplines
HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
Discovery Power Amplifiersupdated
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
A new method of radio direction findingPriority listing
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio