Search Results for "micro ham"63 links - and 4 categories
- Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAT decoded Band decoder, remote Antenna switch
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Ant Panel Products
- Planar UHF and Microwave Antennas for Hams and WLAN's
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1765 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2741 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Customized LED Callsign Microphone Pins
- Be seen day or night at your local HAMfest or HAMvention with these callsign pins!
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Eurofrequence Dierking in Germany
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- SHF MICROWAVE PARTS Co.
- Microwave parts for ham radio and experimenters.
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.23 ]
- Isis Electronics (Cheltenham) Ltd
- UK Sales of used RACAL, Watkins-Johnson, Icom, Microwave. Large Qty Racal 1792 in Stock. Spectrum Analysers, UHF,VHF Generators, Network Analysers, Bus Switches.
[ Hits: 3302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Quack Shack CB Shop
- CB Radio and Ham Radio outlet. Accessories, amplifiers, mounting brackets, power supplies, GMRS, FRS, scanners, microphones,and more
[ Hits: 4683 | Votes: 496 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 15880 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 1953 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 74312 | Votes: 1092 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- CW/QRSS beacon, based on a microcontroller PIC16F84, by Microchip, with only few other components. Schematic and component list available
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 11 Most Popular MIC Wiring Diagrams
- 11 most popular MIC wiring diagrams including AZDEN Alinco Icom Kenwood Yaesu Astatic Cobra Sadelta Turner microphens diagrams and pin-end views
[ Hits: 99549 | Votes: 165 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Toroid Pro
- Designed by microwave engineers to provide filter, radio,microwave and Ham radio engineers with all relevant information of an inductor and core at his or her finger tips
[ Hits: 6011 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.17 ]
You can try similar termsmicro ham pic micro micro micro 40 cw for pic micro micro mc 60 micro m micro-80 micro box micro dot micro tnc usb micro tnc plus lafayette micro 5 pny 32 gb micro sdhc motorola mc micro
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links