Patch antenna for APT
- The patch, or microstrip, antenna has become a common workhorse for the microwave spectrum from about 1 GHz to tens of GHz.
This type of antenna consists of two conducting layers separated by a dielectric to form an
extended capacitor by WlHDX
W8LBZ Sandusky Radio Experimental League
- The Sandusky Radio Experimental League Inc,(SREL), is a club of amateur radio operators in Northern Ohio. SREL sponsors the 53.35, 146.655 and 444.375 repeaters.
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
ECHO (AO-51) - SpaceQuest, Ltd.
- Spacequest ltd. is a leading developer of advanced micro satellite technology, specializing in the design, development, and testing of space and ground components for operation with low-earth orbiting satellites.
Malux - El-Tele-Data
- Accessories, Antennas and Battery chargers. Radiators, Repeaters, Yagi, Mag, Car, Tetra, Marine, Multiband, Brackets, Mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radiokits, special cables etc. Based in Finland
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.