The Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club
- The Las Vegas Radio Amateur Club operates the K7UGE repeaters on 146.94 and and 448.500.
Repeater is located on top of the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel & Casino, the UHF repeater is located on top of the Tropicana Hotel & Casino.
The Mountain Repeater Association
- Formed about 30 years ago, in an effort to promote the growth of 220 MHz operation, further the readiness of the Amateur Radio Community to provide disaster emergency communications, and to promote experimentation with VHF communications.
N3TWT South Mountain Repeater Association
- The South Mountain Repeater Association (SMRA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group of amateur radio operators dedicated to community service and emergency communications within Cumberland County and the surrounding area in Central Pennsylvania.
- Microhams is a dynamic organization of hams in the Puget Sound area. The club includes a broad range of people from our local tech industry who participate in just about every aspect of our hobby.
Repeater and Broadcast Transmitter Database
- Searchable database of amateur repeaters and broadcast transmitters. The database covers the fifty U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the ten Canadian provinces.
- Learn a little bit about how duplexers work and building your own.
What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.