ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
Patch antenna for APT
- The patch, or microstrip, antenna has become a common workhorse for the microwave spectrum from about 1 GHz to tens of GHz.
This type of antenna consists of two conducting layers separated by a dielectric to form an
extended capacitor by WlHDX
- W7mot is the official site for marca, inc. marca is an organization for amateurs radio enthusiasts who are interested in sharing and persuing thier interests in the field of rf. marca has members primarily located in arizona with members from the greater phonex, scottsdale, mesa, chandler, gilbert, and tempe areas.
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
ECHO (AO-51) - SpaceQuest, Ltd.
- Spacequest ltd. is a leading developer of advanced micro satellite technology, specializing in the design, development, and testing of space and ground components for operation with low-earth orbiting satellites.
- Ssb-electronic gmbh based in iserlohn germany produces coax cables and connectors, rf parts and components, transvertes, attenuators, coax relays, precision directional couplers
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
Malux - El-Tele-Data
- Accessories, Antennas and Battery chargers. Radiators, Repeaters, Yagi, Mag, Car, Tetra, Marine, Multiband, Brackets, Mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radiokits, special cables etc. Based in Finland
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.