- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
- Ham Radio On line shop, kenwood yaesu icom alincon ten tec dealer, antenna rotors, antennas, antenna mounts, microphones, antenna mas, receivers and scanners based in Essex England Uk
- Icom Kenwood Yaesu MyDel dealer, offer a wide range of ham radio products, transceivers, antennas, rotators, microphonrs, aerials, dummy loads, rf amplifiers and scanners based in UK
- Praxtel offers coaxial cable and connectors, as well as fiber optic cable, connectors and other products for telecommunication applications. 50 Ohm Coaxial and Helical cables. 75 Ohm coax cables.
- Shack Supplies are a leading UK supplier of Amateur Radio equipment, we also specialise in the supply of Marine Radio & Maritime related electronics equipment. Yaesu Kenwood Icom Alinco transceivers, Morse keys, antennas, analyzers, cables connectors, Receivers, power supplies and more.
- Anritsu provides solutions for wired and wireless communication systems and operators. Anritsu products include wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments, as well as Operations Support Systems and solutions for use during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance.
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.
KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
Tools4SDR : SDR Collaborative website
- Home page of Tools4SDR. Tools4SDR is a collaborative website about software defined radio (SDR), the universal software radio peripheral (USRP), opportunist radio, cognitive radio, software toolboxes for research and teaching in digital communications.