About Digital Smart Technologies
- A general guide to D-STAR.
The purpose of D-STAR is to allow HAM Radio operators to speak further and clearer using digital voice while sending data from 1200 BPS on up at the same time.
- Digital Voice Transceiver Project
This Project began to explore the use of the DVSI AMBE 2020 voice compression chip and also the ADF7021 single chip VHF RF Transceiver from Analog Devices.
- Sparta, Culvers Lake, Hamburg, Jefferson and surrounding areas of Northern New Jersey, DSTAR Repeater
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
NJ6N's D-STAR Chat
- A simple D-Star keyboard to keyboard chat application for Windows by NJ6N.
- D-PRS Interface is written to provide a universal interface between APRS clients and an Icom D-STAR enabled radio with a low speed port.
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
- A simple command-line-based program
for the exchange of common data between D-Star radios