- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
AAVoice digital voice processorPriority listing
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."