Search Results for "microwave"168 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : Horn
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10274 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4649 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K8GP Delmarva VHF and Microwave Society
- K8GP web site, home of the Grid Pirates Contest Group.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 50 MHz and Up Group of Northern California
- A non-profit public service and educational amateur radio organization specializing in advanced and experimental microwave communications.
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stanley Grixti - 9H1LO is I.A.R.U. Microwave Manager and Vice-Secretary for M.A.R.L
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GM4CXM Ray
- Home page of the Amateur Radio station of GM4CXM located near Glasgow in Scotland. Dedicated to VHF and microwave operations
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AR2 communications
- Complete catalog of low noise preamplifiers and microwave Gunnplexers.
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7439 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Caltech Radio Frequency and Microwave Group
- Develop microwave amplifiers and related products
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Credowan Ltd, Manufacturer of Waveguide & Microwave Components
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CAP Wireless Amplifiers
- Design and manufacture application specific microwave and RF amplifiers, upconverters, downconverters and multifunction assemblies.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Kuhne electronic
- Innovative quality products for microwave communications
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 1618 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- G1HIA ATV and microwaves
- Operates fast-scan FM-television in the 1.3, 2.3 and 10.3 GHz bands
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pascall Electronics
- Pascall's specialist RF & Microwave division specialise in components for radar, EW receivers, navigation & location equipment, communication and marine safety systems.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Down East Microwave
- Supplier of amateur radio equipment for 50MHz and above in New Jersey
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electron Tubes and Vacuum Tubes for Industry
- Electron tube and vacuum tube stock-list with prices 4. Audio, broadcast and industrial tubes, triodes, tetrodes, thyratrons, ignitrons, vidicons and CRT's, microwave devices, nixies and receiving types + Bird RF devices and test equipment. Quality tubes at reasonable prices with many hard to find items available
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GI-7 B/GI-70 BT
- The GI-7B (GI-70B) microwave triode
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Medium Power Amplifiers for 24Ghz
- By John Hazell G8ACE
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]