Search Results for "mini beam"11 links - and 1 categories
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2365 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 20m mini dipole antenna
- This antenna project is a compact center-loaded wire-dipole. Center-loading is the most efficient way of loading a dipole or mono-pole
[ Hits: 1222 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam
- A compact beam antenna that can be built At home, construction details for the 20M (14Mhz) version
[ Hits: 5529 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 9325 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 20m,15m,30m Minibeam
- Homebrew a multiband Yagi beam for 20 15 and 30 meters band by G4DCH
[ Hits: 3164 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi using Hamsticks
- A 3 element minibeam yagi using hamstick for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 3888 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Polish ham radio antenna manufacturer of DK7ZB antennas, other HF,VHF and UHF antennas, like M0PLK Delta, hex-beams, verticals and wire antennas, aluminium masts and accessories
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.15 ]
- Cushcraft MA-5B
- Official Cushcraft MA5B Mini Beam antenna
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cushcraft MA5B Mini Beam Reviews
- eHam reviews on Cushcraft MA5B Mini Beam antenna
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsmini beam hq1 mini beam mini beam hf hf mini beam hq1 mini beam mini beam 11m mini beam 20m mini-beam 20m mini beam yagi mini beam 20 meter mini beam mini-hf-beam-antenna 40 meter mini beam mini beam mq-36sr mini delta beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links