UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
Electronic DX Press
- Founded in 1995, a Club with a worldwide membership, administered from Australia. Shortwave, digital broadcasting, Australian medium-wave and FM, equipment. E-mailed "World Broadcasting Magazine", messaging forums, regular radio programs, extensive resource library.
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.