Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
PCTEL Connected Solutions
- PCTEL Connected Solutions develops and delivers high performance land mobile radio, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, VHF, UHF and cellular antennas through its PCTEL, MAXRAD, Antenna Specialists, Bluewave and Wi-Sys brands
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
K0BG - Mobile Radio Operationsupdated
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.