Quarter wave vertical antenna
- About the basics of the quarter wave vertical and ground plane antennas that ares widely used for medium wave broadcasting, mobile radio communications applications and many more.
- Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co., Ltd manufacturer of VHF UHF 2 way radios, including hand held radio, dual band mobile radios, cb radio, pmr and cell phone repeaters, made in china.
BikeCam G1OCN Dave
- Live streaming video from G1OCN's motorcycle mobile webcam while he occasionaly drives his motor bike around the South coast of England, with google earth tracking map, APRS callsign G1OCN-10.
Radio Mobile - Usage guide
- This website is dedicated to Radio Mobile.
Radio Mobile is software by Roger Coudé VE2DBE. The program simulates RF propagation and is for free to the amateur radio community.
All you want to know about Radio Mobile can be found here.
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
Beacons for Windows Mobile
- Beacons supports the HAM radio amateur to make use of the International Beacon Project. It helps fo figure out wich beacon is transmitting on wich frequence at any given time. The transmitting radio beacon is displayed on a world map together with a short description.
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.