Antenna Gain on Trial
- Most people think it's a good thing to have and the more the better. However, this is not always true - and the amount of gain is often not what it appears to be. Assuming higher gain is what you need, how do you determine what will give the best performance?
Colorado QSO Party
- After some years of absence the Colorado QSO Party (COQP) is going to happen again. Mark you calendar, tune up your rig and point your antenna toward the Central Rocky Mountains and get ready for a fun time.
W6AB Mount Desert West
- Satellite Amateur Radio Club, W6AB, located on beautiful Vandenberg Air Force Base, on the California Central Coast.
Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
WR6AOK San Lorenzo Valley Amateur Radio Club
- The San Lorenzo Valley Amateur Radio Club, WR6AOK, is a ham radio club for amateurs in and around the San Lorenzo Valley. We are located between San Jose and Santa Cruz in the coastal mountain range of the Santa Cruz County, California.
- maycom communications products has been industry distributor for over 30 years . Offer main line products and parts for many hard to find items .
Antenna Mounts and Accessories basd in Michigan USA
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.
- Ram mounting systems is a world leader for design and manufacturing of mounting applications. ram mounts offer more than 900 interchangeable components for unlimited uses and configurations.
K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
- Ham Log is an easy to use yet powerful QSO logging utility for all devices running Palm OS.
Ham Log's design and functionality was designed to meet my needs when mobile and away from my home station.