Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
Chameleon HF Multiband Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
Nally radio towers
- Radio towers with designs made specificaly for Amateur Radio operators, incorporating mounting plates for most common rotators with in tower structure allowing for safety in the use,and tilt over preventing the need for climbing towers during regular maintance
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
- More than just massive amounts of nationwide police scanner frequencies and radio scanner frequencies. Even more than a general scanner resource. We have links, e-mail groups, frequencies, tips, ideas, message boards, polls, and a place for scanner enthusiasts to unite.
Wind Watcher Warning Systems
- High wind warning system, programmable, gives progressive series of alarms at three windspeed thresholds. Can be building-mounted or made portable for storm spotters, chasers, etc. Totally unique system!
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)