- OKDX Foundation is a non profit organization the aim of which is organizing and funding radio amateur expeditions to rare countries and regions where no or low radio amateur activity exists.
CDXC Clipperton DX Club
- "The ""Clipperton DX Club"" promote the organization of radio-amateur expeditions thanks to financial support, QSL card printing, or equipment loan. The club created the ""DXpedition Award"" (DXPA), to honnor the traffic with radio-amateur expeditions."
KQ0RP Iowa QRP Club
- Club formed to promote amateur radio low power operation, to hone operating skills, to improve building skills, and to introduce the hobby to prospective new amateur radio operators
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input.
DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA