mode b644 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 126721 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12696 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Slinky and loaded beverages
- How slinky loaded beverage antennas works, includes eznec models
[ Hits: 3049 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 4077 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2818 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1880 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7734 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Local Area Communications
- Communications for short distances can be done in VHF or in HF mode, here is explained the differences.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Radio Scanner Guide
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
[ Hits: 2959 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2622 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1808 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
[ Hits: 2248 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3741 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Common-Mode Noise
- Receiving Common Mode Noise shows how lack of a balun can contribute to system noise
[ Hits: 1811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Automotive RFI elimination
- ARRL pdf file on how remove car noise from your radio. Modern vehicles are RF noisy environments. Come learn how to identify and silence yor mobile noise sources, by WA6PDP
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.75 ]
You can try similar termscw mode mode s all mode tnc mode a ros mode hf all mode ros dig mode atv mode cat mode ale mode am mode mode ale dig mode vdl mode 2 ros-mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links