Search Results for "mode b"558 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antenna Calculator
- Simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 2297 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Coax Traps from a Modeling Perspective
- About Coax Traps, NC4FB examine the operation of coax traps through modeling.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6900 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TARA's all Seasons Contests
- Digital modes contest rules by TARA.
Offers the All Seasons contest Tournament. A new concept in contesting.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Olivia modes club OMC
- International ham radio club dedicated to Olivia operating mode
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The Ham Band
- A music video describing the building of a modern contest station - it teaches you morse code at the same time! Musical styles change from French Musette to Viennese Walz to German Oompah and the musical key changes 25 times!
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Farallon Electronics
- PACTOR mode radio modems and accessories, performance sailing electronics and innovative hard to find parts. Audio cables, packet cables, usb to serial converters
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX marathon Award
- Simply work as many countries and CQ Zones as you can in each calendar year, regardless of the band or mode
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequencies for using digital modes
- These frequencies are to be used as a guide to find the related signals. They have come from several sources, and are, in no way, guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or inclusive.
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Operating Meteorscatter
- Meteorscatter (MS) describes a propagation mode whereby the signal is reflected from rather small ionised patches in the E-region of the ionosphere.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choking on RF
- The intrepid newcomer encounters common mode problems in a mobile environment. Implementing some common mode chokes will be possible to reduce interferences
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Brown Brothers Machine Keys
- The purpose of this article is to describe in detail the Morse code keys made by the Brown Brothers Machine Company (BBMC), to aid the serious key collector in identifying each model made by this fine company.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G4ILO Stealth Amateur Radio
- If you are a ham and live in a modern urban or suburban development, putting up a highly visible antenna may make it difficult to stay friends with your neighbours.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000 Review
- The Kenwood TS-2000 All-Mode Multiband Transceiver review
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MiniErrorCorrection Program
- This simple program was written as a possible utility for those attempting to communicate using digital modes via paths that are intermittent and tenuous such as Aircraft Scatter at VHF and Low Earth Orbiting Satellites by G3PPT.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A russian multi mode ham radio software that support SSB, SSTV, CW , GMSK, FSK, FSK-W, BPSK, RTTY, MFSK.
[ Hits: 2233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PacTerm for Windows
- PacTerm for Windows is a commercial host mode terminal software for the Kantronics™ TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows.
[ Hits: 1960 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 4187 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- JQAM (QAM modem)
- Transmit audio/video, UDP packets, http, rs232, with QAM using the soundcard rates up to 100kb/s.
[ Hits: 1325 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- How to make an APRS IGATE
- How to make an APRS IGATE using Linux, soundmodem and aprx by HA2NON
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]