Search Results for "mode b"562 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 1 to 1 Balun
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Guanella 1:1 VHF choke balun
- A model of a Guanella 1:1 VHF choke balun using a FT140-61 core
[ Hits: 3269 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.71 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Beacon Transmitter
- The VE3TO beacon transmitter is a hybrid, consisting of both modern solid state and old vacuum tube technology working on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Considerate Operator's Frequency Guide
- A guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found. All frequencies are in MHz
[ Hits: 2382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- D-Star presentation and sounds
- A powerpoint presentation of the D-STAR operating
mode by K7VE includes d-star sound samples
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- YouTube - What the HELL?
- Hellschreiber is an interesting ham radio mode developed back in the 20s. It is a bit strange and different, but fun. I'll explain what it is, then I make a couple contacts during the Hellschreiber contest.
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A History of Hellschreiber
- The first really successful Facsimile mode, is as old as electronics itself.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital modes Babel Tower
- A review of ham radio digital modes with watefall differences between PSK RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK Olivia JT65A and digital voice by HB9TPL
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- DStar- is anybody else worried about this?
- D-Star is being promoted as a new digital voice transmission mode "For the second century of Amateur Radio" - but does it really fit into the spirit of the hobby?
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Introduction to Hellschreiber
- Feld-hell club promoting the use of all hellschreiber modes on the amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1TAG WD2XES WE2XGR/3
- Experimental Stations Run by W1TAG
WD2XES has been used to study LF antenna design, propagation and communication modes. Signals from WD2XES have been copied as far away as Russia.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keyboard Modes for 600 Meters
- Evaluation of various operating modes on 600 meters
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- cocoaNEC 2.0 is an opensource Mac OS X application intended primarily for the design and modeling of antennas by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conversion) transceivers by F6CTE
[ Hits: 3360 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1821 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10616 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]