Search Results for "mode b"589 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator. It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NVIS antenna design
- Theory, Modeling, and Practical Applications
By W5JCK, presentation in PDF File
[ Hits: 2779 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A High Gain Mode J/B Yagi Antenna
- A 70 cm and 2 m arrow-like antenna by DF8GH
[ Hits: 2756 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VP8BUG VP8BUH Falklands Isl 2009
- DX pedition from Port Stanley, Falkland Islands (SA-002) calls : VP8BUG (digi-modes) and VP8BUH (SSB) QSL only via: manager EB7DX
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2NCC's YouTube Channel
- Video samples of amateur radio, military, government, domestic and international data transmissions. Covering such digital modes as ACARS, CHIP, DOMINO, JT65, MT63, NAVTEX, and many more by K2NCC Frank
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.55 ]
- TS-570 Cat Cable
- N5ZTW CAT Cable for TS-570 all models
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Which digital mode for keyboard QSO
- Which digital mode should I be using for keyboard to keyboard QSOs?
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- What's PSK-31
- Presentation about PSK-31 digital mode by Dave, K6AIX
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Generation of Long-Delay Echoes
- Different theory models to explain generation of long delayed radio echoes by D. B. Muldrew
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC706 CAT Control
- Icom IC-706 Cat control program, tested with Icom models 706, 706MKII, 706MKII/G and IC718 transceivers by IZ2BKT, Mauro.
[ Hits: 4996 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000X Tx Distortion fix
- VE2ZAZ and distorted audio in SSB on some models prior 2006
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ten-Tec Orion 9 MHz IF Output
- This article describe hot extract a wideband 9 MHz IF sample signal from a Ten-Tec Orion model 565 by VE7TK
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- YAESU FT847 all mode cable
- Yaesu FT 847 CAT cable
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- About GAP HF Vertical Antennas
- A review on current HF Vertical antenna models offered by GAP at euro-qso
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control.
Support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV.
Offer Logging functions.
[ Hits: 13866 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- LoopHam Linux
- Ham radio Distribution of the linux operating system that can be installed on and run from a dos system (msdos and win95/98 in dos mode)
It include all AX25 ham needed packages and a small web server
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Free windows, universal program for RIG control,
can read and set mode and frequency on your transceiver. The program can control ICOM, Yaesu and Kenwood transceivers, by DXSoft
[ Hits: 2298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Regenerative receiver for beginners
- A modern version of the classic regenrative receiver designed and built by Charles Kitchin ARRL Article
[ Hits: 5686 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- USB to CAT (CI-V) adapter
- Based on the FTDI's USB / serial IC FT-232BM. Tested with several Yaesu FT Serires models
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsmode s cw mode ros mode mode mode b cat mode ale mode ros dig mode mode a am mode ale dig mode atv mode all mode tnc hf all mode fax mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links