Search Results for "mode b"633 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 1 to 1 Balun
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3355 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Beacon Transmitter
- The VE3TO beacon transmitter is a hybrid, consisting of both modern solid state and old vacuum tube technology working on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- D-Star presentation and sounds
- A powerpoint presentation of the D-STAR operating
mode by K7VE includes d-star sound samples
[ Hits: 1874 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- YouTube - What the HELL?
- Hellschreiber is an interesting ham radio mode developed back in the 20s. It is a bit strange and different, but fun. I'll explain what it is, then I make a couple contacts during the Hellschreiber contest.
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Farallon Electronics
- PACTOR mode radio modems and accessories, performance sailing electronics and innovative hard to find parts. Audio cables, packet cables, usb to serial converters
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A History of Hellschreiber
- The first really successful Facsimile mode, is as old as electronics itself.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital modes Babel Tower
- A review of ham radio digital modes with watefall differences between PSK RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK Olivia JT65A and digital voice by HB9TPL
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- DStar- is anybody else worried about this?
- D-Star is being promoted as a new digital voice transmission mode "For the second century of Amateur Radio" - but does it really fit into the spirit of the hobby?
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to Hellschreiber
- Feld-hell club promoting the use of all hellschreiber modes on the amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1TAG WD2XES WE2XGR/3
- Experimental Stations Run by W1TAG
WD2XES has been used to study LF antenna design, propagation and communication modes. Signals from WD2XES have been copied as far away as Russia.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keyboard Modes for 600 Meters
- Evaluation of various operating modes on 600 meters
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating Meteorscatter
- Meteorscatter (MS) describes a propagation mode whereby the signal is reflected from rather small ionised patches in the E-region of the ionosphere.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- cocoaNEC 2.0 is an opensource Mac OS X application intended primarily for the design and modeling of antennas by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conversion) transceivers by F6CTE
[ Hits: 3684 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1468 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termsale mode cat mode cw mode ros mode mode s am mode ale dig mode ros dig mode mode a all mode tnc atv mode mode hf all mode op mode vdl mode 2
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links