Search Results for "mode b"566 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- Designing Driven Elements in Yagi antennas
- The design and feeding of driven elements for VHF/UHF Yagi antennas , modeling, observations and some case studies by Graham Daubney F/G8MBI
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A High Gain Mode J/B Yagi Antenna
- A 70 cm and 2 m arrow-like antenna by DF8GH
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3013 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital mode journal
- Digital mode opeartion dialy blog
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EA4FRB Melchor Varela
- Interested in electronics, active in HF and 6M, mostly in digital modes and also enjoy listening and receiving from utility stations. Many interesting homebrew projects
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- IZ1PKI Alessandro
- Welcome in IZ1PKI ham radio website
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Nautel offers the industry's broadest offering of solid-state DRM and DRM+ transmitters with models ranging from 1kW to 2000kW MW and 300W to 88kW FM.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Which digital mode for keyboard QSO
- Which digital mode should I be using for keyboard to keyboard QSOs?
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating in SPLIT mode
- He's operating split? What does that mean? By Terry Lines, KD5RA
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tiny Trak & eTrex GPS
- Tiny Trak is a simple choice for tracking, simply by using a usual VHF and TinyTrak as APRS modem.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals and Setup
- Background: The PSK31 philosophy, The QPSK mode, Varicode, Sound Card DSP Setup and Operating Tips
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSTV Mode specifications
- How SSTV Works, article by F1ULT
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting Started with FT-817 in Digital Modes
- Getting Started with Digital Sound Card Modes
with the Yaesu FT-817 Transceiver by Clint Hurd KK7UQ
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IRRTY just a modem based on RTTY protocol for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4224 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Baycom Modem
- Baycom modem, The famous "PMP" (Poor man packet!)
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Signal Source for AO40 mode S
- Signal source circuit for 2.4 GHz by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Big Dummy's Data Interface
- Simple soundcard data interface for the various data modes
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KK7UQ Interface
- Complete design and construction manual of the mode II, printable labels, templates and info to interface digipan
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]