Phased Array Adjustment
- KM5KG article presents a lumped-parameter tee-network model of the coupling between radiating elements in a phased array in order to provide a physical and intuitive understanding of phased array operation and adjustment interactions
DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2039 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
RSQ Signal Rporting for Digital Modes
- This site is devoted to promoting RSQ as an improved signal reporting system for narrow band digital modes and to demonstrating its application to the popular PSK31 mode.
Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 2524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
DX Cluster for AndroidPriority listing
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.