Search Results for "mode b"589 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator.
It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 2254 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- A model of the W2DU 1:1 choke balun
- Notes on making the W2DU choke balun by placing several ferrite sleeves around a coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 7947 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Gain of Helix
- This article summarizes probably the most extensive numerical modelling calculations on the helical antenna ever performed.
[ Hits: 1696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Antennas for 100 Pound DXpeditions
- NE1RD interesting publication published online about homebrewing antennas for dx peditions or portable use
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- VHF antennas, construction and use
- Article by VU2GT about VHF antennas, how to evaluate performances and models.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aerials for the Terrified
- Summary of common dipole and wire antenna models, from the basic dipole to sloopers, inverted v and multiband wire aerials
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3389 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Products for mobile communication.
Boomerang family of TV antennas, many models of CB antennas, mobile and base station scanner antennas, cordless telephone antennas, cellular antennas, mounts, cables assemblies, and accessories.
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EA8ATE Sergio
- Greetins from Gran Canaria, Canary Island, includes many information and video about digital modes, in spanish
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fuji-OSCAR-20 is the second in a series of Japanese Amateur communications satellites having both analog and digital Mode J transponders
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-PRS is GPS for ham radio. Includes DStarTNC2, javAPRSSrvr, DStarInterface, and TNC-X.
D-PRS is the act of converting Icom GPS information generated by Icom D-STAR radios in GPS mode into TNC2 fomatted APRS strings.
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- D-Start term, is a simple instant message or keyboard-to-keyboard chat application for DV mode
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 6431 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10844 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- DATV Primer
- About G7LWT Digital ATV experience, a lot of informations about the DATV mode
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Digital modes interface
- PC Sound card to radio interface capable to support two transceivers in Spanish
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsros dig mode mode ale mode mode b mode s cw mode cat mode ros mode mode a am mode ale dig mode atv mode all mode tnc hf all mode fax mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links