Search Results for "mode b"556 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Array
- Phased Array Adjustment
- KM5KG article presents a lumped-parameter tee-network model of the coupling between radiating elements in a phased array in order to provide a physical and intuitive understanding of phased array operation and adjustment interactions
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2199 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Rhombic Antennas and Inverted V
- The rhombic antenna is often claimed to be an exceptionally good antenna with very high gain. Modelling rhombic antennas
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dalry Amateur Radio Group
- Small group of amateurs with varied interests ranging from packet radio and data modes to electronics and tutoring.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital on Six
- Amateur radio digital modes on 50 MHz club page
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Digimode Sounds
- Audio recordings of popular and not yet so popular digimodes
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Digital Modes Samples
- Audio recording of many ham radio digital modes emissions. Sound samples of HF VHF digital signals samples and published by KB9UKD
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 1981 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- RSQ Signal Rporting for Digital Modes
- This site is devoted to promoting RSQ as an improved signal reporting system for narrow band digital modes and to demonstrating its application to the popular PSK31 mode.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Digital Modes Information Page
- An overview of digital HF radio operating modes includes a sample audio recording of each digital mode by WB8NUT
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CMSK is a narrow-band weak signal digital mode for LF and MF ham radio bands defined by ZL2AFP. CMSK63 is the windows client program.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- G6GVI's data transmission page
- WinDRM for rapid data transmission over radio channels. A quick-start guide by Ross G6GVI and Jack G8HIK
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IN3ECI - QRP Operations
- Italian station operating mostly in QRP Mode, contain some interesting QRP projects for portable antennas and antenna mounts.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Opto Interface for Digital Modes
- N2UZ interface first designed to be used with Kenwood TS-570SG, but also used with Yaesu FT-1000M
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 3133 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- DX Cluster for Android
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
[ Hits: 5785 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- Download setup JT65-HF Free HAM software by IZ4CZL for Terrestrial JT65A mode by W4CQZ
[ Hits: 4953 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- MiniDeluxe is a light-weight replacement for Ham Radio Deluxe that provides interoperability with FlexRadio's PowerSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe's Logbook and digital mode programs
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A new app for Ham Radio running on IPhone and IPod touch.
Multimode is a modem for RTTY BPsk31 & QPsk31, with spectrum analyzer and Macros for easy operations.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- What cause key clicks
- Clicks are most problematic when we try to copy weak signals next to moderately strong signals.
How to recognize them, and how to identify clicks problems
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sub-Tone Generator for repeater triggering
- If you need a cheap and easy to construct Subtone Generator for EU-model VHF-UHF rig, here is a solution that works very well.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- USB Warbler
- This project describes how one USB port can provide all of the signals necessary to operate a transceiver in digital mode from a Windows XP laptop by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card to Radio Interfacing
- Sound card Hamming, PSK31 and other digital modes, CQ amateur radio article by K5ABT
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]