Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
- Antenna Scatterers Analysis Program, is a Free general purpose antenna analysis software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, modeling and analysis. Source code and windows executables are available.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- YO Yagi Optimizer by K6STI is an old MSDOS based antenna modelling software that has been very popular among ham radio community. YO.exe is still today used to optimize Yagi Antennas.
- IdealCircuit is an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal components. It uses exactly the same unique and robust algorithm as NL5 Circuit Simulator. Simple and intuitive interface, fewer components and models, no fancy and powerful features that are only useful for specialized applications.
CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.