Search Results for "mode b"584 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Common mode currents
- Common mode currents can flow in all sorts of systems, not just antenna feed lines. This article explain how Common mode noise can be isolated from the desired signal
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Muskegon HamFest
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 VE Testing,
Digital modes, and Foxhunting demos. ARRL Affiliated Event
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FRG-100 Receiver form Wellington NZ
- An online receiver run by Chris Mackerell with possibility to set frequency and mode from Wellington New Zealand
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noble Radio
- Nobleradio an American Hamradio transceiver and receiver manufacturer, maker of a DualBand Multimode VHF transceiver for 6 and 4mtrs.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Getting started in Digital Communications
- A starting point for the ever increasing number of people wanting to get into amateur radio digital modes of communication by N8ST.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Morse Telegraph - Key and Keyer - History and Development
- An overview of the development of the Morse key for sending the Morse Code, from the first camelback keys, through straight keys and sideswiper keys to the semi automatic keyers including the Vibroplex to the modern electronic keyer.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RTTY, FSK vs AFK
- RTTY transmissions with audio boards, can be transmitted either in FSK or AFSK mode. Learn differences between this two different modes by IK3QAR
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Drake R-4B Modifications
- Drake Mods for R4B and R4C models by VE3EFJ
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Noise Blanker for Drake R-4C
- This page describes how to make the inexpensive Ten-Tec model 297 noise blanker work with the Drake R-4C receiver.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WEFAX Frequencies
- List of latest published Weather Fax world wide schedule including frequencies and modes.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- The Shortwave Radio Archive
- The Shortwave Radio Audio Archive is a collection of shortwave radio recordings in both the form of a podcast and blog with embedded audio. The
collection grows every day and includes both historic and modern day shortwave radio audio recordings
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Cluster for Android
- Get live DX spots on your Android device. DX Cluster for android is a real time DX spots client, show different bands and mode filters, a country filter for spotter or the spots, prefix or call sign alarms. Download from Wolphi Solutions
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Digital Speech Decoder
- An open source software decode various xMBE based modes. It support decoding QPSK, C4FM modes such as P25 Phase 2 (TDMA), MotoTRBO, NexEDGE, ProVoice and others more.
[ Hits: 1512 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- hamOS is a live and installable Debian based linux respin for Amateur Radio Operators. It is intended for new users with little or no linux experience. hamOS contains a variety of pre-installed applications for amateur radio like logging, homebrewing, digital modes, and more.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD6CJI MULTISCAN 3B SSTV - Mac
- MultiScan 3 B is an application for Ham Radio Slow Scan TV (SSTV) Communications. It is build to run on Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions.
MultiScan 3B can transmit and receive pictures in the following formats (modes):
Robot black and white modes: 8s, 12s, 24s and 36 s
Robot Color: 12s, 24s, 36s and 72s
Socttie: 1,2,3,4, DX and DX2
Martin: 1,2,3,4, HQ1 and HQ2
PD Modes: 50s, 90s, 120s, 160s, 180s, 240 and 290s
P Modes: P3, P5 and P7
AVT Modes: 24s , 90s,94s,188s in color and 125s in black and white
All modes can be send/received in regular, narrow, QRM and narrow+QRM modes, by kd6cji
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 26802 | Votes: 338 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Fix the Astron Power Supply Amp Meter
- How fix Astron 70 model number VS-70M amp meter not working
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Repairing switchmode power supplies
- Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of Small Switchmode Power Supplies
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m glowbug using a 6V6
- A QRP (ish) transmitter using a 6V6 final. This 80m glowbug is modelled on a 40m / 80m glowbug
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Transceiver opto insulated PTT Interface
- Optoinulated inteface for digital modes.
AFSK for Kenwood, ICOM, Yaesu. In Italian.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsmode b mode s cat mode ros mode mode am mode cw mode ros dig mode mode a ale mode ale dig mode atv mode all mode tnc hf all mode fax mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links