Search Results for "mode b"588 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 6M
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4538 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CWSP Award
- The CWSP Award is issued by the CWSP "Grupo de CW de Sao Paulo" for all radioamateurs who have worked 5 (five) different members of the group (CW mode only), are valid contacts after October 15, 1976.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- RTTY Fan Club
- Everything you need about RTTY is here! Operating modes, contests, software, hardware, clubs, societies, propagation, links etc
[ Hits: 4367 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SSTV for beginners
- SSTV info for beginners also has links for other data modes psk31 etc and links of interest to radio amateurs
[ Hits: 4691 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- G8SLB SSTV Packet modems
- SSTV and Packet Radio interfaces for PC and Amiga computers.
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- H.F. F-Layer Propagation Predictions
- Assembled from a prediction model written by VE5ZX/G0TZX, from parameters supplied by G4FKH
[ Hits: 2623 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11907 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- The only ACARS software to feature in-line message decoding and aircraft tracking.
ACARS Reception and Decoding Software For Windows
[ Hits: 34606 | Votes: 81 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
[ Hits: 1612 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 17353 | Votes: 346 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Windows 95/98 based program to decode PSK31 mode by AE4JY, freeware
[ Hits: 7087 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8499 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 86185 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8219 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 73431 | Votes: 1081 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- SSTV1 Modem software is an AFM modem that runs on the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 hardware platform that can be used to receive and transmit Slow Scan Television(SSTV) signals.
[ Hits: 1888 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Next generation beacon
- The next generation beacon platform for the OZ7IGY beacons should encompass both the analog and digital mode, i.e. FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14139 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termscw mode cat mode am mode mode mode s ros mode mode a atv mode hf all mode ros dig mode ale mode mode b fax mode all mode tnc ale dig mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links