Search Results for "mode b"621 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 6M
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4563 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CWSP Award
- The CWSP Award is issued by the CWSP "Grupo de CW de Sao Paulo" for all radioamateurs who have worked 5 (five) different members of the group (CW mode only), are valid contacts after October 15, 1976.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pravacy Speaker PMR446
- We are a leading developer and manufacturer PMR446 in Korea. Our new developed PMR446 model no. IFR-100 has new function like as private speaker it allow not to speak out from the radio and only you can hear the communication by using a private talk mode.
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2182 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- RTTY Fan Club
- Everything you need about RTTY is here! Operating modes, contests, software, hardware, clubs, societies, propagation, links etc
[ Hits: 4412 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SSTV for beginners
- SSTV info for beginners also has links for other data modes psk31 etc and links of interest to radio amateurs
[ Hits: 4775 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- G8SLB SSTV Packet modems
- SSTV and Packet Radio interfaces for PC and Amiga computers.
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- H.F. F-Layer Propagation Predictions
- Assembled from a prediction model written by VE5ZX/G0TZX, from parameters supplied by G4FKH
[ Hits: 2686 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12099 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- The only ACARS software to feature in-line message decoding and aircraft tracking.
ACARS Reception and Decoding Software For Windows
[ Hits: 35527 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 16119 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 95230 | Votes: 201 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2648 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 76285 | Votes: 1120 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Next generation beacon
- The next generation beacon platform for the OZ7IGY beacons should encompass both the analog and digital mode, i.e. FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Build your hamcomm interface
- This is the small easy to build interface that will allow you to receive most all the digital modes on you shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14540 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termscw mode ale mode cat mode ros mode ros dig mode am mode mode a ale dig mode mode s hf all mode atv mode all mode tnc op mode vdl mode 2 pd 180 mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links