mode b642 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : HexBeam
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 2003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DX For Me - DX Cluster
- DXCluster which will allow mobile usage. Now able to manage filter per bands and mode, and to save configuration for specific DX or special event stations.
[ Hits: 2979 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 3905 Century Club
- The 3905 Century Club operates WAS and DX nets on 20,40,80,and 160 using SSB, CW, RTTY, and PSK modes.
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The San Diego Six Shooters ham radio club
- The San Diego Six SHooters Amateur Radio Club, established in April 2001, is dedicated to promoting all modes of operation on the Six Meter Amateur Radio Band.
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1621 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- MFSK16 Reference Documents
- Performance Reports, Sound Samples and specifications of MFSK mode
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MFSK for the New Millennium
- Using MFSK mode, 98 Kb PDF doc, taken from QST January 2001
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quick and Dirty Guide to PSK31
- KB2EOQãs quick and dirty guide to the new digital modes, presented to CCAFMA October 23, 2000
[ Hits: 2403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Updated modem construction info for BAYCOM pgm
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Australian Amateur Packet Radio Ass.
- The AAPRA home page with a wealth of information about packet radio and related digital modes including an extensive software library that is updated frequently.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Complete resource for Rtty. PSK31 and digital modes, part of content comes from N1RCT, mantained by Bob, NT1V
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SM5BSZ VHF DXing
- VHF long distance comunication, equipment and operating modes
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSJT/JT44 Forum
- Meet users of the new and revolutionary WSJT/JT44 mode, ask for help, arrange skeds, learn how to run JT44 and WSJT.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- VHF/UHF 2 meter PSK and digital Group
- Looking for Hams that want to experiment on VHF/UHF PSK/digital modes
[ Hits: 3549 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28278 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- SSTV Pal Multimode
- SstvPal Multimode, predecessor of EasyPal not supported anymore by Erik Sundstrup
[ Hits: 2828 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 13235 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 13962 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 7570 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- 27Cxx Eprom programmer and KissEprom
- Simple eprom programmer for 27Cxx family , used in TNC and G3ruh modem, eprom tutorial, schematics and KissEprom software for windows by iz7ath
[ Hits: 5335 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.14 ]
You can try similar termsmode s cw mode am mode ale mode ros mode cat mode ros dig mode mode a fax mode all mode tnc atv mode hf all mode mode ale dig mode mode b
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links