Search Results for "mode b"585 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 12481 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- GDXF - German DX Foundation
- The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2569 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1675 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 7087 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Recommended frequencies for digital modes
- Active digital mode frequency list compiled by Jason Buchanan - N1SU
[ Hits: 3554 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Ham radio digital modes
- An introduction to PSK31, MT63, and Hellschreiber, John DeGood NU3E
Trenton Computer Festival in PDF
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CW The Once and Future Mode
- A quick look at the code, the superiority of CW as a mode for amateur radio communications
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modem for Baycom compatible software
- Schematic for a 1200/300 baud modem for baycom compatible software
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000/X service manual
- Kenwood TS-2000/X all mode multi-band transceiver in PDF file
[ Hits: 8619 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
[ Hits: 2842 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1874 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1250 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 1933 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5450 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Supports both PSK31 and PSK63, sends and receives color thumbnail portraits by PSK63, displays 24 PSK63 channels simultaneously, and features semi-automatic mode selection between PSK63 and PSK31. Merely left-click on a PSK63 signal to copy, or right-click on a PSK31 signal to copy.
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7RAU Live MUF V7
- Live MUF is a DXC (cluster) telnet client which attempts to resolve propagation modes from spots and also attempts to calculate sporadic e possibilities purely based on incoming data from the cluster
[ Hits: 3805 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.16 ]
- On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German ) ...On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German ) ...On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German )
[ Hits: 4493 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
You can try similar termsmode b ros dig mode mode s cat mode ros mode mode am mode ale mode mode a cw mode ale dig mode atv mode all mode tnc hf all mode fax mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links