Search Results for "mode b"617 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 12832 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GDXF - German DX Foundation
- The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 7188 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Recommended frequencies for digital modes
- Active digital mode frequency list compiled by Jason Buchanan - N1SU
[ Hits: 3675 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Modem for Baycom compatible software
- Schematic for a 1200/300 baud modem for baycom compatible software
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3033 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 1987 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5621 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Supports both PSK31 and PSK63, sends and receives color thumbnail portraits by PSK63, displays 24 PSK63 channels simultaneously, and features semi-automatic mode selection between PSK63 and PSK31. Merely left-click on a PSK63 signal to copy, or right-click on a PSK31 signal to copy.
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German ) ...On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German ) ...On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000. ( German )
[ Hits: 4635 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar termsmode s ale mode ros mode cw mode am mode ros dig mode cat mode hf all mode vdl mode 2 mode a all mode tnc atv mode fax mode pd 180 mode ale dig mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links