and 9 categories
about mode on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Ham Radio : Band Plans Manufacturers : Interfaces Operating Modes : Chip64 Operating Modes : DSP
Operating Modes : Digital Voice Operating Modes : MFSK Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-718 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-746 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Kenwood TS-2000 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-857 Shopping and Services : Kits and Components Software : Logging Technical Reference : Amplifiers Technical Reference : Sound Card Radio Interfacing
- Chip64 documentation
- Nino porcino documentation about CHIP64 digital mode
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFSK is an easy-to-use chat mode for real-time amateur contacts, nets and bulletin transmissions, but not intended for contesting or Bulletin Board System (BBS) use. It is a half-duplex non-Automatic Repeat ReQuest (ARQ) forward-error-correcting (FEC) mode. It performs well on long-path fading conditions and in the presence of interference
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pactor ii
- PACTOR-II is a fully backward-compatible improvement to the original PACTOR system. It is an adaptive mode that applies different modulation and encoding methods depending on the channel quality.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pactor III
- PACTOR-III is a software upgrade for existing PACTOR-II modems that provides a new data transmission mode for improved speed and robustness. PACTOR-III is not a new modem or hardware device. Most current PACTOR-II modems are upgradeable to use PACTOR-III via a software update since PACTOR-II firmware accommodates the new PACTOR-III software
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRM mode Ham specifications
- This document describes the DIFFERENCE of mode HAM to the official broadcast DRM standard
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links