K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
AVR Beacon Keyer Project
- Description of an HF beacon keyer with telemetry. What makes the keyer rather different is its versatility - it is a multi-mode unit, with ASK and FSK modulation, sending Feld-Hell and Morse on command.