Search Results for "mode"706 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 3035 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2971 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Horizontal loop for 80 meter dx
- This 80-meter quad loop system requires only supports of modest height—a better single-element antenna may be hard to find by VE2CV
[ Hits: 4687 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3747 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Australian Vintage Radio
- How old is my valve Radio? this website host a reference of model numbers and year of manufacture for many antique radios
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Chuck's Antique Radio Site
- Specializing in Zenith Console and Table model Radios of the 30's and 40's
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Considerate Opertator's Frequency Guide
- An ARRL guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found.
[ Hits: 3760 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Digi Mode Sound Files
- Mp3 and wav files linked from this page are intended to help your understanding of what the different digital modes sound like
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Extreme narrowband modes: QRSS
- ON7YD narrowbands modes on 136 Khz
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7IZU QRSS information
- An excellent guide to QRSS mode
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IW0HK - Ham Station in QRSS mode
- QRSS pictures and examples from IW0HK ex IW1CXZ
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WB3ANQ Web Site
- Operational mode QRPp QRSS Running as an MEPT Manned Experimental Propagation Transmitter
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- TS-850 mods
- my mods.dk
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Kenwood TS-850S 13 Years Later
- Must modern HF transceivers be treated as black box appliances? VE1FA doesn’t think so, and his experience with the Kenwood TS-850SAT bears him out.
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- N1EQ Mike Nadeau Repair Service
- Specialize in servicing modern HF/VHF/UHF multimode transceivers and receivers Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, and a few others
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Meet Jason
- Jason is a keyboard mode displaying the received message as text. Expecially indicated for LF operations
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK08 - G4JNT
- PSK08 Software for the 56002EVM.
PSK08 is a data communications mode identical in operation to PSK31, but operating at one quarter the speed, ie. approximately 8 symbols per second.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1459 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termscw mode mode mode b cat mode ros mode mode s am mode ros dig mode ale mode hf all mode vdl mode 2 all mode tnc atv mode mode a ale dig mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links