mode766 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Beverage
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CB radio Communications on eleven metre CB channels and freeband including information on Citizens Band radio models.
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Wayne Rogers - W5KDJ,
will be QRV from Antananarivo July 4-17, 2009 on all bands 6 - 160m. Modes: CW & RTTY
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sounds of the Commercial and Military Digital Station
- Information and digital audio samples of various modem modulation types
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- GRE America
- Manufacturer of Radio Scanner receivers, scanner accessories, LCD Display modules and GINA data radio modems
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Modes Frequencies
- Digital Communications Modes and Frequencies
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Digital Modes Samples
- Audio files of many digital modes. Many were recorded in the HF bands an most others are found on VHF/UHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using Olivia MFSK
- Short description of the olivia mfsk mode and explanation of how to use olivia mode and proper radio setup including recommended olivia frequencies
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- RVing with Amateur
- Amateur Radio for RVers article by Vern & Phyllis Modeland
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An MFSKMulti-Frequency Shift keying DX Mode. A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL JT44 operating mode
- JT44: New Digital Mode for Weak Signals
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM IC-7000 Product Reviews
- Eham users review of this HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Transceiver.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-950 at mods.dk
- Mods for the yaesu FT-950
[ Hits: 2316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TH-D7 commands
- Commands are for the TH-D7(G) upgraded model.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-6R modifications
- Yaesu VX-6R mods
[ Hits: 2281 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital EME communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Modest Antenna Rotor Installation
- A simple TV Rotor installation by W7ZOI
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- USB to CAT (CI-V) adapter
- Based on the FTDI's USB / serial IC FT-232BM. Tested with several Yaesu FT Serires models
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termscat mode mode a ale mode ros mode am mode cw mode mode s ros dig mode fax mode ale dig mode all mode tnc mode hf all mode pd 180 mode op mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links