- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
DX Cluster for AndroidPriority listing
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.
OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for “pre-human-conditions” or early warning monitoring.