Search Results for "modem rtty"6 links
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16898 | Votes: 340 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- IRRTY just a modem based on RTTY protocol for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- IRTTY2 is an HF Ham Radio modem for RTTY (170 hz, 45 baudot) mode.
Easy to use but powerful, with waterfall and Macros.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- A new app for Ham Radio running on IPhone and IPod touch.
Multimode is a modem for RTTY BPsk31 & QPsk31, with spectrum analyzer and Macros for easy operations.
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]